Life's Lessons - Do YOU


 

You know what you will and will not tolerate - trust it.

Always, without a doubt, follow your gut, do what's right for you. As you get older these moments become easier to identify....like Bill Murray says "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."


As I just turned the ripe ole' age of 32, I'm realizing how much more I am less tolerant of things that are making a negative impact in my life and that I need to make decisions based on what helps define my happiness. It's helping me move towards the life I always knew I wanted.


I mean, I by no means have it all figure out yet. Yes, sticks and stones sometimes still bruise my bones, mistakes will continue, but I feel good that its a step in the right direction and more aware that the one thing I personally can never live with is wondering what might have been if I just did what felt right.


So if you're not happy where you are...its time for a change. It's not always the easiest thing to do, timing wise, but once you've identified what is stressing you out or holding you back from being happy most of your days, work out a plan to let it go. Then do just that....let it GO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment