Z Gallerie


So...I know it's been a while, I shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to....

It's so good to be writing again! Trying to get back into the blogging scene with all this new creativity stirring!

With new creativity comes new adventures to boutiques and antiques...so, I recently took a trip up to Encinitas only to discover a whole new place of wonder...Z Gallerie. It's a bit of Crate & Barrel meets Homegoods - and good indeed! From furniture to cute apartment trinkets, it was really hard for me to leave this store - especially where everything is actually pretty affordable. I fell in love with this Boston mural of the most well known streets of the city as well as the these pup bookends. I like that the store offers ideas in sets, but that everything really can work separately so you can make your own unique and comfortable setting.



No comments:

Post a Comment