Where to celebrate Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo! I hope everyone is ready to celebrate and you have your Mexican fiesta ready!


Here are just some of my favorite places to celebrate - from Boston to NY and LA:

Arriba Arriba (Upper East Side, NYC)
Hands down the best margaritas in the city! I think my friend Jess can attest to the absolute laughter that comes out of taking down one of their specialty tequila drinks - try the coconut margarita! And giggle away all the way home...

La Paloma (Quincy, MA)
Where the chef's favorite "Honey Chipotle Quesadilla" is my favorite. Voted one of the best Mexican restaurants around!

Dos Cominos (Downtown NYC)
Order up some grilled Mahi Mahi taco's and you won't be disappointed. And their chips are wonderfully salty!

Ole (Inman Square, Cambridge)
Beautiful music of strumming guitars swarm the aisles, making Ole a romantic hot spot to celebrate!

Rosa Mexicana (Union Square, NYC)
My boss in NY would order guacamole from here probably twice a week.  So I learned quickly that when you want the freshest and tastiest guac, you come to Rosa Mexicana! 

Malo (Los Angeles, CA)
Read my reviews on Malo and how chewy chips changed my life!

Salsa's (Hingham + South Boston)
Now I thought Acapulco's served up my favorite tequila cosmo, but Salsa's serves it in a bigger glass :). Also try their papa taco with the tinga - my favorite thing on the menu!


Where are some of your favorite places to celebrate?!



No comments:

Post a Comment