Solo Cedros - Solana Beach

 
I've been really excited to work on South Cedros street in Solana Beach, not only because of a great music venue (The Belly Up) across the street that I hope will bring some great acts this coming year, but because the area is booming with interior decoration stores and firms. Right up my alley. When heading out on quick coffee breaks, I've been venturing into the little shops and fell in love with Solo Cedros the minute I saw these intricate items placed about the store. From the Cypress Pine Candles right in time for Christmas to the deer skin book covers I think would be perfect for my dad. The store has a variety of unique home decoration and books about just about anything. This is just one of many stores on the street so I'm very intrigued on what I'll find on my next coffee break. 



No comments:

Post a Comment