Low-Fat No Bake Oreo Cheesecake

To me, cookies'n'cream is like the vanilla to my ice cream selection. A staple, one of my favorites, and tastes good with any topping. So when I saw this recipe on babble.com, I adapted it a bit to be even more health conscious and it still came out delicious!  

I put both the original and adaptation so you can choose what you'd like, since not everyone is trying to lose their booty like me! Miss new boootayyy - FOUND!

It is a super cute idea to put them in jars for special occasions or for a dinner party, but don't fret about that part if you're making them at home. They are a fabulous summer treat and quick for those impromptu cookouts! Enjoy!

xo - Lindsay

Low Fat No Bake Oreo Cheesecake

 
  
Ingredients:
 - About 15 Reduced Fat Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
 - 8 ounces Low-Fat cream cheese, I used Philly's 1/3 less Fat
 - ¾ cup granulated sugar - Splenda has a granulated sugar that you can use about two tsp for this amount
 - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
 - 8 ounces Low-Fat Cool Whip
 - 1 can of Light Whipped Cream

Throw cookies in a bag and beat em like hell till their coarsely chopped!
In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and set aside. Gently stir in the Cool Whip and 3/4′s of the chopped cookies.
Scoop even amounts of the mixture into the eight bowls.
Top each one with a little bit of the remaining chopped cookies.
Refrigerate them for at least four hours, or until firm. Serve with a dollop of light whipped cream


No comments:

Post a Comment